The Boys Division is getting a facelift! We received special funding to replace the landscaping in the front of the Chandler Blvd. Campus. They are installing the state-of-the-art drip irrigation system today. The job should be completed within two weeks.
This is the latest segment of the weekly video series from Rabbi Stulberger – You’ve Been Called to the Dean’s Office. It’s a short (four minute) message on a timely Torah topic. This week’s message: “Appreciating Hashem’s Chesed.”
The Girls Division Alumni Dinner & Reunion was held on Wednesday night.
Over 60 alumni and spouses braved the snow to attend the East Coast Reunion & Melave Malka. In addition to the great food, they were treated to Comedy Sportz (Google it if you don’t know). Everyone left with cramps in their sides from laughing so hard.
The VTHS Boys Division Alumni Dinner in Israel was a great success. The Girls Division Dinner is scheduled for Wednesday. All Girls Division alumnae are invited (spouses of married alumnae may tag along). See our previous post for more details and other scheduled events.
Here are some pictures from the Dinner:
Rabbi Stulberger stopped for Shabbos in NY where he hosted the East Coast Reunion Melave Malka. He then headed for the Holy Land. Last night, there was a dinner for alumni of the Boys Division (pictured above). Stay tuned for more pictures.
This is the latest segment of the weekly video series from Rabbi Stulberger – You’ve Been Called to the Dean’s Office. It’s a short (four minute) message on a timely Torah topic. This week’s message: “Clarity of Thought.”
Rabbi Stulberger will be in Israel next week to meet with alumni and to visit the yeshivas and seminaries. His cell phone number on the trip will be 52-711-9749. His schedule is as follows:
- Monday, 1/23 at 10:30 am – Ateret Yerushalayim
- Monday, 1/23 at 7:30 – Dinner for Boys Division alumni & their spouses (Sadigerer Beis Medrash, 79 Shmuel Hanavi)
- Tuesday, 1/24 at 12:30 pm – Derech
- Tuesday, 1/24 at 6:15 – Yesod HaTorah
- Wednesday, 1/25 at 12:00 pm – Ohr David
- Wednesday, 1/25 at 3:45 pm – Tiferet Yerushalayim
- Wednesday, 1/25 at 7:30 pm – Dinner for Girls Division alumni & their spouses(Sadigerer Beis Medrash, 79 Shmuel Hanavi)
- Thursday, 1/26 at 8:30 am – Ohr Yerushalayim
- Thursday, 1/26 at 10:30 pm – Vaad at Chofefz Chaim
- Shabbos, 1/28 – Shabbaton for Boys Division alumni at Chofetz Chaim
- Motzaei Shabbos – Melave Malka for Girls Division single alumni at the home of Henya (Stulberger) Feiglin [’07] (Yam Suf 14, Apt. #2)
- Moey Teichman [BMNA]- a boy
- Moshe Block [’06]- a boy
- Bobby Davidson [’00] – a boy
- Avi Cutler [BMNA] – a boy
- Ephraim Morris [’96] – a boy
- Rabbi Shimon Ishal [’92] – a boy
- Benji Samet [’04] to Raissa Sosnow
- Chaim Lampert [BMNA] to Meira Miller
- Ryan Frosburg [’98] to Rachel Weltman
- Liron Nosrati [’07] to Nesya Chaya Dembin
- Yaakov Hobb [’06] to Yocheved Roz
- Beni Malkin [’02] to Tzirel Leah Pritzker
- Yonatan Udkoff [’05] to Chaya’le Sharfstein
- Leeor Engelstien  to Kara Greif
- Aaron Goldblatt [’08] to Dani Burstein
- To the Sloves Family on the passing of Harold Sloves
- To the Diller & Robin Families on the passing of Stanley Diller
- To the Rosenblatt Family on the passing of Fred Rosenblatt
All VTHS Alumni and their spouses are invited the the Annual East Coast Reunion that will be held this Saturday night (January 21) at 7:30 PM in the Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim Dining Room (directions).
We are pleased to announce that the special entertainment will be Comedy Sportz New York.
The Avi Chai Foundation is sponsoring the Day School Video Academy Contest. Jewish school from around the country were asked to submit videos of their schools to the contest. The video that receives the highest ratings from the public will win a $10,000 prize for the school!
Please take a moment to help us win $10,000 by watching our video submission and vote by giving us five-stars!
Every Friday, Rabbi Grama now gives a short d’var Torah on the subject of tefila. This shiur is given in memory of his son, Shimi Grama, z”l. This week’s shiur is on birchos hashachar. Please listen below.
This is the latest segment of the weekly video series from Rabbi Stulberger – You’ve Been Called to the Dean’s Office. It’s a short (four minute) message on a timely Torah topic. This week’s message: “Knowing our Noble Essence.”
The alumni pictured below were, “Marked Present” at the school since the beginning of January. They came to the bris of Bobby Davidson’s baby, the Alumni Basketball game, or just to the school to visit. Everyone is always invited and welcome to visit both our Boys and Girls campuses. We are waiting to see you.
Click on picture to enlarge.
It was a matchup of the “old guys” versus the “older guys” (with a few young guys mixed in). We are not sure which team won, but everyone in attendance -and there was quite a large turnout – had great time.
Some of the alumni showed us that they still have some skills left. Watch Yosef Grundman (’11) and a 360 Dunk: