Valley Torah attracts the best and brightest Jewish students in the Los Angeles area. We have more applicants than available spots in our Freshman class each year, so please follow the necessary steps in a timely fashion so you have the best chance of being accepted.
- Early November – Attend Open House & Complete Enrollment Application (and pay exam fee) at vths.myschoolapp.com.
- Mid November– Take Entrance Exam
- December & January – Admissions Interview (must be scheduled online). Submit Financial Aid Application (if required) to expedite registration process.
- February – Decision letters sent by mail & email
- February & March – Complete Registration & Enrollment requirements.
|Tuition – $34,000|
|Registration – $1,150 (Early discounts Registration – $900)|
|Security Fee – $850|
|Technology Fee – $350|
|Banquet Fee – $750|
|Graduation Fee – $600 (Seniors only)|