Updated COVID Minyan Rules
After two weeks for davening outside, Valley Torah High School will be reopening the Beis Medrash for minyan this week.
You do not need to make reservations. Seating will be as follows: The outside rows can have one person on each end. The middle rows can have one person in the middle seat. Household groups of more than two should sit together on an outside row. (See picture below for details. Green circles indicate OK seats)
Everyone that attends will need to follow these rules:
- You must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing at all times.
- If you, or anyone in your household, feels ill or shows any signs of Covid-19 infections, you may NOT attend.
- You must bring your own siddur, chumash and talis.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the tefillah area.
- No shaking hands.
- We will not have a women’s section and no one under bar mitzvah is allowed.
- Avoid touching any surfaces. Do not kiss the Sefer Torah.