Valley Torah High School will be (slowly) reopening their Shabbos and Yom Tov minyan this week. Erev Shavuos will be the first minyan and we will have a minyan for each tefila over Shavuos. We will be davening in a tent on the basketball court. Reservations are required (email firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations). After Shavuos, we will reevaluate the minyan, rules and arrangements to protect the safety of everyone involved.
Everyone that attends will need to follow these rules:
- You must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing at all times. You will be assigned the same seat for all tefilos. Please remain at that seat at all times.
- If you, or anyone in your household, feels ill or shows any signs of Covid-19 infections, you may NOT attend.
- You must bring your own siddur, chumash and talis.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the tefillah area.
- No shaking hands.
- We will not have a women’s section and no one under bar mitzvah is allowed.
- Avoid touching any surfaces. Do not kiss the Sefer Torah.