Please see the rules for Covid minyanim. You must have reservations to join us.
Many of us will not be able to stay up all night learning this Shavuos. We have prepared an all-star lineup of shiurim – for men and for women – for tonight starting at 7:30 PM (Pacific) and going until 11:00. See both schedules below.
Valley Torah High School will be (slowly) reopening their Shabbos and Yom Tov minyan this week. Erev Shavuos will be the first minyan and we will have a minyan for each tefila over Shavuos. We will be davening in a tent on the basketball court. Reservations are required (email email@example.com for reservations). After Shavuos, we will reevaluate the minyan, rules and arrangements to protect the safety of everyone involved.
Everyone that attends will need to follow these rules:
- You must wear a mask and maintain physical distancing at all times. You will be assigned the same seat for all tefilos. Please remain at that seat at all times.
- If you, or anyone in your household, feels ill or shows any signs of Covid-19 infections, you may NOT attend.
- You must bring your own siddur, chumash and talis.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before entering the tefillah area.
- No shaking hands.
- We will not have a women’s section and no one under bar mitzvah is allowed.
- Avoid touching any surfaces. Do not kiss the Sefer Torah.
Join a very interesting shiur by Rabbi Grama about the Six Day War and be inspired by Rabbi Stulberger to prepare for Shavuos on Monday starting at 9:30. Zoom ID: 944 5047 2952
The Boys Division hosted a Drive-Thru Lag B’Omer seudah at the school and at Jeff’s (for our city contingent). It was the first time we were able to see the boys in person in more than eight weeks.
The Boys Division students put together a video to thank the rebbeim and teachers.