Rabbi & Mrs. Stulberger and Mrs. Gross, hosted the Girls Alumni Shabbaton in Israel.
Valley Torah HS Girls Division is proud to present, The Adopted Princess, a riveting story about finding your roots. This school production, premiering on February 9, will highlight our students many talents – both on and off the stage.
The Adopted Princess, a rendition of Marcus Lehman’s book, has something for everyone! A beautiful story, filled with excitement, laughter, emotions and song is sure to appeal to all who attend.
A lot of work goes into putting a phenomenal production on for our audience and we hope you will join us! Visit www.vths2020.eventbrite.com for tickets and more information. (Sponsorships are available, along with playbill ad placements.)
For women and girls 6+ only.
For any questions, please email email@example.com or call (818) 755-1697.
Rabbi Stulberger will be arriving in Israel Thursday evening, January 16th. Here is his itinerary while he is in Israel.
- Shabbaton for Girls Division alumnae in the Neve campus in Har Nof on January 17 & 18 (Parashas Shmos).
- Boys Division Alumni Dinner on Tuesday, January 21 at 8:00 PM (Maariv at 7:40) at Ulam Rema (Ki Tov 13, Gush 80), spouses welcome.
- Girls Division Alumnae Dinner on Wednesday, January 22 at 7:30 PM at Ulam Rema (Ki Tov 13, Gush 80), spouses welcome.
- Vaad for Men on Thursday evening, January 23 at 10:30 PM at Yeshiva Chofetz Chaim in Sanhedria HaMurchevet.
- Shabbaton for Boys Division alumni on January 24 & 25 (Parashas Vaeira) in Yeshiva Medrash Shmuel in Rechavia.
Note: Parents of alumni are welcome to join either alumni dinner, please RSVP.
Rabbi Stulberger will be speaking at many Yeshivos and Seminaries during his stay. He can be reached at 818-398-6277.